Complementing our beautiful B&B and holiday letting, the Lurgan and Craigavon area offers some great attractions, activities and facilities…
- Oxford Island Nature Reserve Oxford Island is a designated National Nature Reserve due to its wide variety of habitats such as reed beds, open water, wildlife ponds, wildflower meadows and extensive birdwatching facilities. View more info. >
- Oxford Island Discovery Centre Lough Neagh Discovery Centre is the perfect starting point for any visit to Oxford Island or Lough Neagh. The centre offers The Loughside café – Home cooking and wonderful views of the Lough, a Tourist Information Centre and an excellent gift and craft shop. View more info. >
- Silverwood Golf & Ski Centre Silverwood golf course has 3 distinct courses for all to avail of, offering great membership offers and competitive pay and play rates. A Par 72, 18 Hole Golf course playing just under 7000 yards, a 9 Hole Par 3 course and a 12 Hole Pitch and Putt. Other facilities include a large putting green and a 15 bay driving range. View more info. >
- Craigavon Watersports Centre Craigavon Watersports Centre is one of the best centres for outdoor pursuits. The centre is situated on the edge of the Craigavon lakes in attractive open parkland. There are many watersports on offer; choose from banana boating, water-skiing, windsurfing, sailing or canoeing – whether you are an expert or just want to try something new, everyone is catered for. View more info. >
- Tannaghmore Gardens & Animal Farm Experience old Irish gate, tree and sculpture trails. Rare breeds include Irish Moiled and Dexter cattle, Galway and Jacob Sheep, Saddleback, Tamworth and Gloucester Old Spot pigs. Large selection of ornamental fowl and waterfowl. Barn museum with agricultural exhibits. Facilities also include Picnic area, barbecue and large children’s play area. Wheelchair accessible.View more info. >
- Centrepoint Bowl Ten lanes of ten pin bowling; pool & air hockey tables, arcade and fruit machines, snack bar, juke box and disco bowling, Centrepoint Bowl offers loads of fun for all the family. View more info. >
Waves Leisure Complex Facilities include: 25m x 12m main swimming pool; 5m x 12m learner swimming pool; health suite; body zone; aerobics room; mall restaurant.View more info. >
- Funky Monkeys Adventure Playground Funky Monkeys is a brilliantly conceived children’s Indoor Play Centre combined with an excellent café offering. With its unique combination of thrilling play structures and parent-friendly ‘healthy eating’ café, Funky Monkey’s really is a great day out for the kids. View more info. >
- Lurgan Park Northern Ireland’s largest and most beautiful urban park, the second largest public park in Ireland, the biggest being Phoenix Park in Dublin, and is enjoyed by as many as 2000 people every day. The beautifully landscaped parkland contains a number of well maintained paths which provide excellent walking and running ground. View more info. >
- The Ashburn Hotel A popular family owned 3 star hotel. The hotel’s facilities include a lounge bar, gallery bar and restaurant.
- Bistro 47 Restaurant Bistro 47 is another of Lurgan’s most popular eating venues. View more info. >
- The Cellar Bar The Cellar Bar in Lurgan is a very popular pub restaurant located in the centre of Lurgan. As Winners of Northern Ireland Best Bar of 2002 and 2004, The Cellar takes pride in offering the best in food, entertainment and craic. View more info. >
- The Courthouse BarThe Courthouse Bar is one of Lurgan’s most popular bar and music venues. Though the building is imposing, the atmosphere inside is anything but intimidating. Inside now you’ll find a warm, period styled interior with rich colours and dark woods that provides instant atmosphere, with interest and character at every turn. View more info. >
- Palomo Cafe & Bistro Palomo Cafe & Bistro offers a combination of superb food and drinks with regular live entertainment events ranging from easy listening to Jazz & Blues! View more info. >
- The Burn Niteclub The Burn Niteclub is Lurgan’s No.1 niteclub Venue. Part of the Ashburn Hotel, the niteclub is open every Friday and Saturday night, offering music from some of N. Ireland’s leading DJ’s.
“Glenmore is like your own hotel, with all the facilities just for you”.